Welcome to the portal www.medconihs.com, (the “Website”). The Website is operated by Medcon Integrated Healthcare Services Ltd in Nigeria.
medconihs.com reserves the right, to modification, change, or removal of any portion of both the Terms and privacy of Use . When changes are made, they will become effective once posted on the website with no later notice provided. Kindly ensure you check the Terms and Conditions regularly for any update. Your continued use of the medconihs following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
The terms ‘You/Your’ refer to the user (this is irrespective of your status as You a Registered User or a Non-Registered User or a Health Care Professional) and the terms ‘medconihs’, ‘Our’, We and ‘Company’, refer to our medconihs.com
“Content” means text, images or any other material contained or accessed through the site or its App including graphics.
“Services” means services provided through the website and mobile Application.
“Medical Expert/Physicians/Doctors/ Healthcare Professional” means an individual accepted to participate in the medconihs Doctor Network and who participates on the App or interacts with others on or through the Apps, or other specialists or professionals who participate on medconihs as health professionals.
IT IS IMPORTANT YOU KNOW THAT MEDCONIHS IS JUST A MOBILE HEALTH PLATFORM COMPANY NOT A HOSPITAL NIETHER DOES IT OFFER CARE. THE SITE IS BUILT FOR LEVERAGING OPINION HOSPITALS AND DOCTORS CAN ALSO SAVE PATIENTS MEDICAL RECORDS ON THE PLATFORM. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO OFFER HEALTHCARE, THE HEALTH CHATBOT (DR VANESSA) IS NOT USED FOR TREATMENT BUT A SYMPTOM CHECKER. KINDLY SEEK CARE AND VISIT YOUR PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN IN CASES OF ANY HEALTH CHALLENGE AND EMERGENCY. IF YOU ARE USING MEDCONIHS AS A FACILITATOR FOR YOUR TREATMENT ABROAD, BY GIVING YOUR HEALTH INFORMATION NOTE THAT YOU DO SO AT YOUR WON RISK, MEDCONIHS CANNOT AND WILL NOT BE HELD LAIBLE FOR YOUR DATA MISMANAGEMENT OR BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY COST OR ACCIDENT INCURRED IN THE CAUSE OF YOUR TREATMENT ABROAD.
By Tapping on the ‘I Acknowledge/Accept button Toward THE Finish OF THIS PAGE OR Getting to OR Utilizing THIS Site, YOU Consent TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF Utilization, THE Protection Strategy, THE Extra Expressions OF Utilization FOR HCPS AND Different Approaches which may be material to this site. On the off chance that YOU Don’t Consent TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF Utilization, THE Security Approach, THE Extra Expressions OF Utilization FOR HCPS AND Different Arrangements which may be material to Particular Bits OF this Site Kindly Don’t use the Site.
AGAIN, IT IS WORTHY TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MEDCONIHS PROVIDES ONLINE ACCESS TO DOCTORS AND HEALTH CONTENTS FROM DOCTORS MEDCONIHS CAN NOT AND SHOULD NOT BE USED IN CASE OF MEDICAL EMERGENCIES, TREATMENT, DRUG PRESCRIPTION AND DIAGNOSIS. MEDCONIHS IS NOT LIABLE TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ANY HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL WEATHER THROUGH THE SERVICE OF ONLINE CONSULT, OFFLINE CONSULT OR PUBLISHED CONTENT. MEDCONIHS VALIDATES THE ORIGINALITY OF ANY REGISTERED PHYSICIANS THROUGH THEIR FOLIO/ MEDICAL REGISTRATION NUMBER BUT INFORMATION EXCHANGED BY THESE PHYSICIANS TO THE PUBLIC ARE THAT OF THE PHYSICIANS ALONE MEDCONIHS DOES NOT EMPLOY ANY DOCTOR AND CANNOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR INFORMATION FROM ANY DOCTOR. MEDCONIHS DOES NOT PROVIDE FORMAL MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENTS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON MEDCONIHS MOST WHICH ARE IN CONNECTION WITH CONTENTS AND COMMUNICATION BETWEEN REGISTERED PHYSICIANS AND THE PUBLIC ARE INTENDED FOR GENERAL USE ONLY. THESE INFORMATION DOES NOT IN ANY WAY REPRESENT DOCTOR TO PATIENT RELATIONSHIP UNLESS ON VISIT TO THE CLINIC. MEDCONIHS WHICH IS A FORUM THAT ASSIST IN MAKING HEALTHCARE DECISION IS BY NO MEANS AN ALTERNATIVE FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT, DIAGNOSIS AND VISITS. DECISIONS ON RELIANCE TO INFORMATION PROVIDED ON MEDCONIHS AS CONTENT (HEALTH TIPS), FORUM, ONLINE CONSULT AND OFFLINE CONSULT WITH HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS ARE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
These Terms of Utilization, the privacy Approach, the Extra Expressions of Utilization for HCPs, together with whatever other arrangements which might be pertinent to particular segments of Site and any disclaimers which might be available on the Site are alluded to as “Assention/ Agreement”. .
In the case that you are getting to the medconihs Mobile application, then this Assention will keep on applying to such utilize. Also, there might be extra terms, (for example, the terms enforced by mobile application stores) which will represent the utilization of the application. In such case, the expression “Site” will be considered to allude to the medconihs mobile application
The services and administrations of this Site are accessible just in Nigeria. However users that are not registered in Nigeria may access the site information.
The Understanding supersedes all past oral and composed terms and conditions (assuming any) conveyed to you.
1.3 The different sorts of content accessible on the Site might be classified below:
• 1.3.1. Content given by users who are registered including questions by Enlisted users and communications over the span of private connections with HCPs (“User Content”)
• 1.3.2. Content given by HCP including wellbeing related information and learning material; and information given as answers in method for reactions to questions raised by Enlisted users or in course of private communications with Enrolled user (“Physicians Content”).
• 1.3.4. Content which medconihs (through itself or its contractual workers) has produced or obtained for the Site (“medconihs Content”)
User should understand that by giving her/his health information, the decision is done at his own decretion. medconihs does not and will not compell you to do this. using this service is optional you have right not to use or fill the form as well as sending your health concerns.
medconihs.com cannot be held accountable or liable for any cost or accident which occurred in the cause of your treatment abroad.
2. UTILIZATION OF THE SITE
2.1. The site can be accessed by any user as; (Enlisted/registered, Non- registered and HCP)
•2.1.1. You will utilize the Site and the features and components given by the Site just in connection to and in consistence with all pertinent Nigerian laws. You won’t utilize this Site or any element given by the Site to any reasons not proposed under this Assention/agreement.
• 2.1.2. You won’t intentionally utilize the Site in any capacity that is unlawful or hurts medconihs, its management team, representatives, associates, accomplices, providers of service as well as Users and additional information or content on the Site.
• 2.1.3. You comprehend that as a feature of Your enlistment procedure and in addition in course of Your utilization of the Site, You may get SMS messages from medconihs on Your enrolled phone number. These messages will identify with Your Registration enlistment, exchanges that You bring out through the Site and any such information discovered reasonable of Your consideration by medconihs. If it’s not too much trouble take note of that medconihs will send these SMS messages just to the phone number that YOU give on the Site. It is YOUR obligation to guarantee that You give the right number to the exchange You wish to go into. In addition, medconihs may likewise send reminders and suggestions to You concerning arrangements booked by You for the service that You might use on the Site. You herein agree to get such messages from medconihs.
• 2.1.4. By utilizing the site or potentially enlisting yourself at medconihs you approve us to get in touch with you through email or telephone call or sms and offer you benefits for the item you have selected, conferring item learning, offer limited time offers running on site, for which reasons, actually identifiable information might be gathered as point by point beneath.
2.2. Use by Registered User
• 2.2.1. You recognize that this Website is an educational and informative platform. Medcon Integrated Healthcare Services Ltd and this Website (medconihs) is not a HOSPITAL AND DOES NOT PROVIDE HOSPITAL SERVICES.
• 2.2.2. We urge You to freely check any information You see on the Website including information given my health care professionals. You will utilize the Website and the components given by the Website just in connection to and in consistence with all appropriate Nigerian health laws. You won’t utilize this Website or any component provided by the Website to any reasons not planned under this Agreement. .
• 2.2.3. The Website permits You to choose, book and plan appointment with a doctor. In doing as such, medconihs can assist in giving You records as well as profile information of Physicians who might be suitable to give health care that You are looking for in light of information that You give to medconihs (for example, doctors geographical location and specialty).
• 2.2.4. If you don’t mind take note of that medconihs (i) doesn’t suggest or underwrite any HCPs specified on the Website; (ii) does not make any representations or guarantees as for HCPs or the nature of the care service they may give, and (iii) does not review/grade doctors.
• 2.2.5. You will acquire every single important assent and endorsements preceding posting or giving any User Content.
• 2.2.6. You may plan/ book an appointment on the site for Your friends and family. Kindly note that You will be exclusively in charge of any movement that is attempted through his/her record for the benefit of his/her relatives and companions.
• 2.2.7. You have the choice of transferring Your identifiable wellbeing information including physical, physiological and psychological well-being condition, and health records and history on the Website which might be accessed by the HCP during your private collaborations utilizing the Website.
• 2.2.8. since medconihs is a private business with the primary responsibility of contributing to economic growth and community growth. For medconihs to stay sustainable, it takes 15% of every HCP charges as an expense for every private collaboration that You have with an HCP through the Website. medconihs also ensures you pay HCP service charges ahead of time. 2.3. Use by Non-Registered User
• 2.3.1. medconihs will give You records as well as profile information of HCPs in view of information that You give to the Website’s inquiry components, (for example, geographical location and doctor specialty). If you don’t mind take note of the following medconihs (i) doesn’t suggest or support any HCPs specified on the Website; and (ii) does not make any representations or guarantees concerning these HCPs or the nature of the medical service care they may give
3.DUTIES OF MEDCONIHS.
3.1. Medconihs responsibilities are restricted to:
provision of platform for facilitating/ publishing and distributing User Content and HCP Content b) provision of a platform utilized by Registered Users to ask wellbeing related questions (ASK A DOCTOR) and HCP’s to give preparatory and non specific information to the inquiries c) provision of platform for private connection between Registered User and HCP d) provision of platform to assist YOU to discover HCPs in view of Registered User’s search interest and HCP profiles made by HCPs themselves.
Provision of a forum platform where YOU can interact with the community of registered users.
Provision of a platform where you can search and connect with hospitals, diagnostic centers emergency service providers and medical equipment dealers.
3.2. Following the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the standards hereunder, Medconihs primary role is “middle person” as characterized in the ACT. Being a mediator, Medconihs has no duty, risk, and liability as regards to in regard service charges published contents by Physicians, User contents or even personal consultation whether in person or virtually.
3.3. User and Physicians must understand that the site is not a marketing tool.User/physicians who might try to abuse the site governing laws will be blocked at our discretion. Medconihs is not obligated to the commitment of pre-screen or screen Contents of both USERS and HCP all the time. However, Medconihs may choose to screen any Content from a User or HCP and might take it down at its discretion from if Medconihs decides in its sole attentiveness that such User Content or potentially HCP Content is disregarding this Agreement or any relevant law and best practices. In a case a User or Physician violates content laws and his taken down, Medconihs will ensure you get a notification towards the decision of the action. Such activities don’t refute or weaken Medconihs’ position as a middle person or force any obligation on Medconihs regarding User Content or potentially HCP Content.
3.4. In the event that medconihs speculates any unlawful, wrongful or fake action on the Website by any registered physician or registered User, despite some other rights we may have, we maintain the right to update whatever authority needs from us. We will collaborate in every single investigative methodology or solicitations for access any such government or law authorization experts.
3.5. Medconihs does not influence control or underwrite a specific branch of medical care, hypothesis, supposition, perspective or position on topic held.
4. CONNECTION TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
4.1. You might be given connections on the Website that takes You to outsider sites/applications/content including sponsors and web based business sites (all things considered “Outsider Websites”).
4.2. Connections to such Third Party Websites are accommodated for Your comfort as it were. It would be ideal if you practice Your autonomous judgment and reasonability when utilizing any Third Party Websites by means of a connection accessible on the Website. Should You choose to tap on the connections to visit such Third Party Website, You do such at Your own volition. Your utilization of such Third Party Websites and all information accessible on such Third Party Websites is liable to the terms of utilization of the individual Third Party Website Medconihs is not in charge of Your utilization of any Third Party Websites.
4.3. Medconihs does not endorse any Third Party Websites that You might be coordinated to from the Website.
5. RESTRICTIVE RIGHTS
5.1. Intellectual property rights are respected in this site we expect all to oblige to this. All entire contents on the site both OUR content and YOUR content are protected by intellectual property laws.
5.2. Medconihs Rights to the Website and Medconihs Content
• 5.2.1. All innovation, contents, software, product, systems and procedures utilized as a part of association with the Website, has a place solely with Medconihs or its licensors. By Your utilization of the site in no way, shape or form are any rights impliedly or explicitly conceded by Medconihs to You in regard of such works.
• 5.2.2. Medconihs and additionally its licensors state every single restrictive ideal in and to all names and trademarks contained on the Website. Despite the consensus of the previous, the name, “Medcon” is the trademark and copyright (or whatever other protected innovation ideal) of Medconihs as well as its licensors. Any utilization of the medconihs’ trademarks or copyright, unless generally approved in a composed understanding, will constitute an encroachment upon the trademark and copyright.
• 5.2.3. But as expressed generally in this Agreement all Medconihs Content is possessed only by medconihs as well as its licensors.
• 5.2.4. When You utilize the Website as per this Agreement, a restricted eminence free right is conceded to You by medconihs to utilize medconihs Content for individual and non-business use in Nigeria for the time that You are either a Registered User or a HCP or for the time that You might utilize the Website.
• 5.2.5. Unless expressly expressed in this, nothing in this Agreement should be understood as presenting on You any property rights, regardless of whether by estoppel, suggestion, or something else.
• 5.2.6. Unless explicitly approved by medconihs, You concur not to duplicate, adjust, offer, disperse, reflect, outline, republish, download, transmit, or make subordinate works of the medconihs Content, in entire or to a limited extent by any methods. You should not change any copyright or trademark.
5.3. Rights in User Content and HCP Content
• 5.3.1. You understand and agree to ownership of all rights in your User content posted on medconihs platform as a Registered User or a registered physician.
• 5.3.2. You thusly allow medconihs a never-ending, non-revocable, Royalty free permit to make utilization of such User Content (in the event that You are a Registered User) or HCP Content (in the event that You are a physician) including the privilege to duplicate, circulate, show, imitate, adjust, adjust, the User Content or HCP Content, as the case may be, and make derivate works of the User Content or HCP Content, all things considered.
6. INDIVIDUAL INFORMATION
6.1. We may gather various personal information from You when You utilize the Website or potentially the components given by the Website.
6.4. Medconihs may use individual persons Information in accordance as accommodated by the law. \
7.1. Communication with HCP on the Site:
• 7.1.1. You acknowledge and agree that any communications and related issues any physician (s) on the Site, is entirely up to You and the physician (s). Medconihs cannot be held liable for any effect/outcome or charge emanating from YOUR relationship. Medconihs is not a hospital its only connect you with hospitals, doctors, diagnostic centers, medical equipments dealers and emergency service providers. You understand and agree that whatever relationship you have with a physician be it in person visit or online chat, YOU do it at your own RISK.
• 7.1.2. Search result on physician, hospital, diagnostic center, emergency service provider, occurs on the site based on your choice of entered provision/prerequisites like specialty and location. You understand that medconihs cannot be held liable on the search outcome as endorsement of any particular physician. Medconihs does not guarantee, warranty or representation of personal expression of physicians as communicated on the site regarding expert capabilities, nature of work and experience of the Physician (s). YOU understand that the result of search depends on algorithm computer program. .
• 7.1.3. Medconihs cannot be held accountable for physician’s breach of service or inadequacies.
• 7.1.4. We can neither guarantee that all exchanges on the Site will be finished nor do we ensure the capacity or of physicians to satisfy their commitments in any transaction exchange. We encourage You to undertake your satisfactory inquiry before choosing a physician.
7.2. Cooperation on the Forum:
• 7.2.1. You understand that individual opinions are respected and every voice is accommodated so long as is a registered USER or Physician.
• 7.2.2. . By been aware of this, you understand that medconihs cannot be held accountable for individual user expression
• 7.2.3 medconihs reserves the right at its discretion to block or take down comments which are against the laws governing this platform.
• 7.2.4. We can neither guarantee that all information exchanged on this forum is accurate. We encourage you to see a doctor at the nearest hospital and not to base your judgments on peoples opinion over your health.
7.3. Medconihs makes NO Guarantee OR REPRESENTATION THAT ANY Blunders IN THE Site WILL BE Remedied except as Required by LAW.
Medconihs Accepts NO Accountability Or potential Obligation As for ANY user CONTENT OR doctors CONTENT (AS Material) WHICH YOU MAY POST ON THE Site AND YOU ARE Exclusively In charge of SUCH user CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE.
7.5. YOU Concur that the OPEN and Continuous Real-Time of the platform makes it Unthinkable FOR medconihs to Verify for the LEGITIMACY, AUTHETICITY AND TRUSTWORTHINESS OF user contents as well as Doctor’s CONTENT. Medconihs is NOT In charge of ANY user CONTENT OR Doctor CONTENT ON THE SITE, OR for the Results of YOU consuming OR depending on SUCH information.
7.6. Medconihs website is served on a “AS it Seems to be” AND “AS Accessible” Premise. NEITHER medconihs NOR the Third Party service providers will be held liable on any form of OPERATIONAL or Technical Challenges OR Issues WHICH MAY Bring about LOSS OF user Information, Data, personalization settings OR Different Intrusions in the services provided by the Site. NEITHER medconihs NOR its Third party is Subject for the Cancellation, Misfortune, MIS-Conveyance, OR Inability TO STORE OR TRANSMIT ANY USER CONTENT OR HCP CONTENT, MEDCONIHS CONTENT OR YOUR PERSONALIZATION SETTINGS.
7.7. medconihs DOES NOT Give ANY Certification and Might NOT BE held LIABLE OR In charge of the Inability TO SEND SMS OR Email Notification in any form TO YOU as a service provided by the Site.
7.8. Neither medconihs nor the Doctors might be mindful or obligated for any loss of information including Individual Data brought on because of technical issues beyond the control of medconihs and the HCPs or even from the third party service providers.
8. Confinement Of Risk:
8.1. Minus all potential limitations degree allowed by law, in no occasion will medconihs or its associates be obligated for any immediate, accidental, corrective, or significant harms (counting, without impediment, loss of business, income, benefits, goodwill), regardless of whether medconihs has been cautioned of the likelihood of such harms or could have sensibly predicted such harms. Despite anything in actuality in this Assertion, medconihs’ risk under this Consent to YOU should in no occasion surpass the charge sums as paid by you or a total of eight thousand, four hundred naira (#8,400) as service you paid in a year usage.
9. REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTEES
By Utilizing this Site You Speak to And Warrant That:
9.1. You are 18 years old or more established and that Your utilization of the Site should not damage any pertinent law or control;
9.2. All enrollment data You submit is honest and precise and that you consent to keep up the exactness of such data;
9.3. You as an Enrolled or Non-Enlisted Client will utilize the Site exclusively for Your own and non-business utilize. Any utilization of this Site or its substance other than for individual reasons for existing is precluded.
9.4. Your utilization of this Site should be subjected to the accompanying confinements:
• 9.4.1. copying, changing or erasing any related substance in the Site is prohibited and unlawful.
9.5. You cannot use the medconihs in capacities that are considered wrong and unlawful
9.6. You won’t have, show, transfer, change, distribute, transmit, overhaul or share any data that —
• (a) has a place with someone else and to which the client does not have any privilege to;
• (b) are destructive, considered irritating, profanity,vulgar, obscene, defamatory, offensive, ethically or morally bad by law, imitation, contains computer programming that may harm others, stigmatizing, abusive by law, hurt minors, disdainful, racially, or security intrusion.
10.1 medconihs has the privilege of ad placement as well as publication attention materials on the site. For User seeking ad placement on the site Advertiser must understand and ensure that ad meets these rules;
Complies with all applicable laws and does not infringe any third party rights.
Ensure that ad does not have inappropriate material, including but not limited to in any form of offensive, abusive, pornographic, libelous, violent, offensive, obscene, abusive, racist, or defamatory;
content that infringes the copyright, design, trademark or other intellectual property rights of privacy, publicity or image rights of any person or entity;
Content that promotes illegal activities in relevant laws;
prescription and illicit drugs content;
Sales of weapons including but not limited to firearms and knives or other dangerous or harmful articles;
Content that contains malware or dangerous programming codes.
10.2 In the event that the medconihs rejects or removes an Ad, medconihs shall be limited to a refund of any Advertiser Charges in respect of any Ads that have not yet run.
10.3 The Advertiser Charges shall be payable by the payment method agreed between the medconihs and the Advertiser or to the account designated by the Company.
10.4 By submitting an Ad to the Service, Advertiser represents and warrants it owns the authority, consent and licence or consent all intellectual property rights.
You can demand compensation and hold Medcon Integrated Healthcare Services Ltd, her operators, delegates and other approved clients (Enlisted and Non-Enrolled Clients, HCPs), and each of the previous substances’ merchants, and providers, and the majority of the prior elements’ particular officers, agents, proprietors, chiefs, workers, liabilities , specialist organizations, , safe from and against any misfortunes, operators, harms and expenses emerging from (i) your use of site service (ii) purposeful wrongdoing on Your part and (iii) Your break of arrangements of this Understanding
12. Account termination
Medconihs holds the privilege on the occasion of discovering that You broke the Assertion/governing laws to suspend Your account without notice to you. Upon suspension or account termination, Your right of use of the site content/elements will instantly stop and in most cases, your data will be erased including however not restricted account information and login.
Medconihs might not be at risk to you or any outsider for any cases or harms emerging out from suspension or termination of the user account. Upon account suspension/termination, User entitlement to site utilization like medconihs contents, user Content, doctors Content will stop immediately. Upon this, We may instantly deactivate or erase Your record in the site and all related information and documents in Your record
The event of conflict arising in the usage of site the terms, policies, privacy and another set down guidelines shall be used as it does apply.
Please note that whatever method of payment you choose and the information you share with them is done at your own risk.
FOR HEALTHCARE SERVICE PROVIDERS
by signing up, you agree to keep patient’s medical records and information confidential. When you upload a patient’s medical records on the patient profile, the patient decides who to share it with and the patient does that at his/her own risk.
We deduct 15% of the consultation fee which you charge. The patient pays the consultation fee to us, and after the consultation, we transfer 85% to you. The patient can demand a refund of the consultation fee upon cancellation of the appointment with you.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT AND PROCESSING METHODS
We accept online payment through Remita, Point Of Sale (POS) transfer, mobile transfer, and bank deposit. If you use any of the payment methods aside Remita, you will have to send us evidence of payment for confirmation to email@example.com and upon confirmation, you will be notified.
when you cancel your appointment, you can request for refund of the consultation fee which you paid for that appointment by sending an application letter for the refund of consultation fee addressing it to the admin with the exact amount you paid, evidence of payment, evidence of appointment booking and cancellation. Your application will be processed and you will be contacted within 3days of your application.